Worshipping God. Learning to excel in reading, writing, math and social sciences.
Course of Study
5 Year old Kindergarten (K-5):
- Reinforcement of letters and their sounds
- Intensive study of blending special sounds
- Reading short stories (Phonetic approach to reading)
- Motor skills continue to develop as they write each day
- Basic math concepts (simple adding and subtracting)
- Bible: The students will actively participate in a Bible story each day and memorize scripture passages throughout the year.